Here's a list of some excellent things I've heard (don't despair if you feel and may be clichés, thanks).
1. My New Years Resolution was to be nicer. I'm being nice.
2. There's not a dress rehearsal for this, it's only today.
3. I'm not surprised, I expected everything to be this good.
I'll leave you with three favorite songs, so old, so good, that I hope put you in as excellent spirits as mine are; with three things that they say to you.
1.
"I've gotta big big big big heart beat, yeah I think you are the sweetest thing I wear a coat of feelings and they are loud I've been having good days. Think we are the right age"
2.
"for now we are young let us lay in the sun and count every beautiful thing we can see, love to be in the arms of all I'm keeping here with me."
3.
"I'm so blessed to have spent that time with my family and the friends I love with my short life. I have met so many people I deeply care for."
or as those boys say else where..."It's a new year, I'm glad to be here, it's a fresh spring, so let's sing."
More substantial news to follow.
No comments:
Post a Comment