Noah and The Whale- My Broken Heart (From The First Day of Spring album, how appropriate? for a start huh?)
Shout Out Louds- Fall Hard
Memory Tapes- Plain Material
Joanna Newsom- '81
Cults- Go Outside (Just wishing I could get outside to enjoy the day)
Morningbell- Stay in the Garden (I would if I had one)
Joe Pug- Not So Sure
Dengue Fever- Sober Driver
Local Natives- World News
Wye Oak- I Hope you Die
Owen Pallett- The Great Elsewhere
Kisses- Bermuda (So springy it feels like summer)
The Soft Pack- C'mon
Ruby Suns- Cranberry
Pantha du Prince- Stick It To My Side
Villagers- On a Sunlit Stage (Just like how this afternoon will be)
Bowerbirds- Northern Lights
Seabear- Fire Dies Down
Scanners- We Never Close Our Eyes
Anna Ternheim- What Have I Done?
Neon Indian- Sleep Paralysist
Twin Tigers- Red Fox Run
Kopek- The Way You Are (If it's like this day, it's perfect)
Jeremy Jay- Just Dial My Number
Field Music- Effortlessly
Go plant some vegetables, frolic in a park, enjoy yourself, enjoy the day.
Will you make Doug and I new mix CDs for our birthdays? You seriously are the best DJ. :) D needs something fun for his 30th.
ReplyDeleteWye Oak- I HOPE YOU DIE. haha So springy. ;)
ReplyDelete