Freak snow storms in our city help to prove that not all texts from last night are in fact disgusting. It's good to know that even when the weather turns bad your friends won't.
This morning again I hosted The Q E D Report. It's great to hear that the show made a small difference in someone's day. In fact, several people said their commutes were improved. Glad I could help. Here's what everyone wanted to know what they were hearing.
-Four Tet- Circling
-Warpaint- Elephants (Phone Call 1 &2 Received)
-Beach House- 10 Mile Stereo
-Jónsi- Go Do
-Joe Pug- Bury Me Far (From My Uniform) (Phone Call 3)
-Broken Bells- Citizen
-Coma Cinema- Flower Pills
-The Radio Dept.- Heaven's on Fire
-Au Revoir Simone- Take Me As I Am
-Au Revoir Simone (TANLINES Remix)- Shadows
-Toro Y Moi- Talamak
-Boca Chica- Lake Erie (Phone call 4)
-Magnetic Fields- The Dada Polka
-Joanna Newsome- Good Intentions Paving Company
-Alec Ounsworth- Me and You Watson
-She & Him- In the Sun
-Yeasayer- Madder Red
-Dr. Dog- Shadow People (Phone call 5)
-Hot Chip- Thieves in the Night (Phone call 6)
-Taken by Trees- Anna
-Devendra Banhart- Angelika
-Elvis Perkins- 123 Goodbye
-Charlotte Gainsbourg- Me and Jane Doe (Emails received)
-Slow Club- It Doesn't Have to be Beautiful
-You Say Party We Say Die- Glory
-Bear Hands- What a Drag
-Fela Kuti- Zombie
Needless to say I was a little overwhelmed, but it was all worth it because I even received this gem:
Thanks. No, you are the best.
Whoaaaaa check out momz all up in technowledgee
ReplyDeleteHaha, I called her and talked her through listening to the webstream-- It was a long process ("It says it is opening something? Nothing is opening? Is this Itunes?) but it was worth it. :)
ReplyDelete